well, many of you seemed to be have been pleased about the ‘17 signs you might be a gamer‘ post. here’s some more, that obnoxious gamer has thought up this time. feel free to comment! on a personal note, all of this has happened to me. tee hee.
- when you have made friends with your local game shop’s staff and they give you bonuses because they know you.
- when said staff make up part of your gamer friends list.
- when staff members at a game shop refuse to sell you something because ‘you wouldn’t like that’ and ‘it’s totally not your style.’
- when you occasionally give thought to creating another account so you can play in peace, and not have friends messaging you to play.
- when you skip out on an real-life activity to play a video game.