today, i announce that i am fufilling a goal i have had in life, for sometime. i feel it is noble, although it’s not achieving world peace, nor is it finding the cure for cancer.
it’s playing god of war 3, bitch.
in all honesty, i love my job, so i will be at work first thing in the morning. i really love what i do. pragmatically speaking, it’s always going to be a priority to put a roof over my head versus playing a video game. first thing after work though? i shall be heading to eb games to pick up the ultimate edition. i love this man, so i felt that spending 60 clams wasn’t enough. i opted for the total dork edition. but, here’s what i get for $100:
• high-end sculpted replica of pandora’s box
• limited-edition god of war art book featuring exclusive art, content and interviews
exclusive digital content (available via playstation network voucher codes on day of launch)
• god of war combat arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges
• premium kratos skin – dominus
• god of war: unearthing the legend franchise documentary – a full-length movie documentary depicting the history of the god of war franchise
• god of war trilogy soundtrack – god of war, II, and III scores from the game (mp3 digital download).
• god of war: blood and metal EP – a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by god of war (mp3 digital download).