pretty true, this gamer habit list from thisismyjoystick.com. when i used to play duke nukem, i’d be in a building and be designing levels in my head. anyway, here’s the list. as always, if you have any comments yourself, feel free to add them in here.
1. Taking note of security cameras. (Game to blame: Goldeneye 64)
2. Looking around suspiciously before entering a vehicle. (Game to blame: Grand Theft Auto)
3. Secretly wishing I could shoot at gas tanks. (Game to blame: Half-life 2)
4. Tapping out a ‘Shoryuken’ on anything that resembles a joystick. (Game to blame: Street Fighter 2)
5. Dreaming about games. (Game to blame: Braid)