yahoo has graced us with an article with what they think may constitute the ‘worst games of 2010’. their list is, for the most part, spot on. then they go and ruin it by providing links to buy the shit they just wrote about from amazon. anyway, here are some selections, along with my award-winning commentary:
- alan wake – weird and boring man, doing boring things, in a boring exclusive from a boring company.
- blur – racing game with weird symbols.
- prince of persia: the forgotten sands – strangely limber man, doing things no one in his time period actually would give a shit about.
- green day rock band – mediocre hasbeen band jumping into a market already saturated with similar titles from better bands. who thought of this and was all ‘omg great idea!’? greenday as a band is ok, but kind of like junk food for your ears.
- split/second – another racing game that is barely different from every other racing game out there.
- tiger woods PGA tour 11 – aside from my personal opinion that mr woods should be placed on suicide watch for his consistent poor showings since tigergate broke, no one plays golf on a console for fun.