another day, another story about video games. this time, it’s about level bosses that were challenging. in a related topic: nostalgia.
the thing about old games is that they prided themselves on being difficult. none of this ‘wham, bam, thank you ma’am’ shit that most games now pull.
plus, there was no running to the internet to see how to defeat someone. it was a matter of skill. it was a matter of dexterity.
10. liquid ocelot – metal gear solid 4
9. king k. rool – donkey kong country
8. nightmare – devil may cry
6. onyxia – world of warcraft
5. sephiroth – final fantasy
4. hydra – god of war
3. psycho mantis – metal gear solid rising
2. penance – final fantasy
1. ganondorf – legend of zelda
if you’re looking for a lengthier explanation, check out the full article over at brighthub.com.