there are so many reasons i plan on getting an iphone this year. it will take my blackberry out to the fields and humanely shoot it in the head. it will make me even cooler than i am now, and possibly even a lot more obnoxious.
in short, it’s more awesome.
so that was my thinking BEFORE i was dicking around on thinkgeek, the land where i spend a lot of time. it’s also the land that is best friends with my paycheque.
to your left is a picture of a device to make your iphone into a pinball machine. thinkgeek writes:
- Working ball-launching plunger
- Realistic mini-flipper buttons
- Classic and unique board layouts
- Tilt detection, tilt warning and activation
- Replay bonuses and and multiplayer competition
- Works with iPhone or iPod Touch as long as you have iOS 3.0 or up
- Includes USB cable for charging and syncing
there is even a video on that page. i am going to stop writing this post since i am crying so hard out of jealousy i can’t see the keyboard. blergh.