good lord. i am already fairly addicted to the sims. now they’re releasing something else? ea is releasing the sims medieval in a couple of months. details are fairly scant at this point, but the web site has some screenshots and details. i really want it to be the older, classic sims but it seems to be more of sims 3. little_nerdxo was devestated when i told her it wasn’t going to be medieval sim city.
here’s some details about the upcoming game for you now.
- Create Heroes – Build up their skills and send them on epic quests
- Quests – Drive your kingdom’s story – Good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike
- Build a Kingdom – Start with an empty field and build up your kingdom, deciding its ultimate ambition and working to achieve its destiny
- Achievement system – Be rewarded you for your skill in reaching your kingdom ambitions and completing your quests.
- Magic – Your wizard will learn a variety of powerful spells that will help him complete quests and carry out his duties to the kingdom.
- Crafting system – Your blacksmith will forge weapons of varying quality you’re your physician will create cures for a variety of ailments.
- Diplomatic system – Negotiate treaties, conduct trade or declare war on surrounding kingdoms.
- Fishing – Yes, there is fishing.